I’m not much for New Year’s resolutions. I prefer to create a list and knock off the projects one by one. Working this way gives me a great sense of accomplishment. Steering the company in the same way, I’d like to ask your help in creating the 2010 Snowbound list.
I firmly believe that we serve our customers best by always understanding what they want and need. So help us help you. Let’s start off the New Year this way: click on the email below and tell me what you need (or what you want changed) from Snowbound this year and I’ll respond with what we think we can do to fulfill your needs.
Don’t be constrained by the choices below but here’s a sample list:
- Need special capabilities in our components or tools?
- Need better installation instructions?
- Better documentation?
- More knowledgeable or more responsive customer support?
- More programming samples?
- Need new document or format support?
- Need media format support?
- Need more products on our Java, .NET, Unix or other platforms?
- Need connectors to ECM systems, scanning systems, reporting systems, database systems?
- Need faster performance on a particular product?
Happy New Year to all
Click here: email@example.com to send a direct message to me.
Note 1: An exposed email address like this will be spammed pretty quickly so we may need to change the address regularly. So don’t hesitate, send me your message now.
Note 2: All submitted information will be protected under Snowbound’s strict confidentiality guidelines unless otherwise requested.