IBM Content 2017
Come see the best document viewer for IBM users and digital transformation at IBM Content 2017 in Minneapolis, MN (May 17-18), New York, NY (May 24-25), and Chicago, IL (June 14-15).
Snowbound will be at the following IBM Content 2017 shows:
- Minneapolis, MN (May 17-18)
- New York, NY (May 24-25)
- Chicago, IL (June 14-15)
We will be showcasing VirtualViewer® HTML5, a powerful, browser-based document viewer that equips IBM FileNet users with important tools not found in the default viewer. As a turn-key connector, it seamlessly integrates with IBM Content Navigator (ICN) and with IBM’s ECM product family (including Case Manager & WorkPlace XT), delivering countless benefits to users:
- Split & Merge: Users are able to enhance their workflow by manipulating pages within documents and even mixing and matching hundreds of different file formats to create new documents.
- Secure, Pattern-Based Redaction: Allows users to search & redact a section of text or data throughout an entire document.
- Support for Existing FileNet Annotations: Users are able to annotate documents with sticky notes, rubber stamps, and other tools.
- Robust Document Support: Hundreds of different formats supported, including AFP, PDF, Word, Excel, JPEG, and DWG
As a pure HTML5 & 100% Java solution, VirtualViewer HTML5 delivers fast performance on any device, including smart phones and tablets. It is also available in .NET.
Be sure to swing by our booth to get your card stamped for your chance to win gift cards. We look forward to seeing you.