SnowBatch® — Batch Conversion Application
Windows-based Conversion Application For Images, Documents and Files
SnowBatch® is a powerful Windows-based image conversion and file conversion application that converts large batches of image or document files from one format to another. Developed from Snowbound's latest RasterMaster® technology, SnowBatch’s built-in functionality and easy-to-use interface makes batch conversion of files quick, easy, and accurate.
Backed by our reliable support programs our SnowBatch batch image conversion and file conversion software:
- Supports over 100 document and image formats including ABIC, AFP, JBIG, JPEG, MS Word, MO:DCA, PCL, PDF, and TIFF
- Provides fast image conversion rates — Up to 1,000 pages per minute*
- Delivers rapid results because it does not invoke a printer driver
- Automates image conversion processes through a command line interface
- Offers an easy-to-use graphical user interface (GUI) Is easily installed on any PC or server
- Price: Tier 1 — $6,000 (Includes One 2 Core Server and all base formats listed under Windows on the formats grid plus PDF) No Support or Maintenance available with package.
- Price: Tier 2 — $13,500 (Includes One 2 Core Server, all formats listed under Windows on the formats grid) No Support or Maintenance available with package.
*Conversion speeds may vary depending on file format input and output.
SnowBatch, Snowbound's batch image conversion, document conversion, and file conversion application, delivers a variety of features, functions, and file handling capabilities to help streamline your conversion process including:
- Versatile directory polling capability Command line interface to enable automation of the batch conversion process
- Automates image conversion, document conversion and file conversion
- Ability to delete or move files after they have been converted
- Advanced scheduling option
- Ability to designate output extension
- Advanced PDF conversion options
- Ability to convert subdirectories
- Ability to split multi-page files into multiple single page files and much more
- Microsoft Windows NT
- Microsoft Windows 2000
- Microsoft Windows XP
- Microsoft Windows Vista
- Microsoft Windows XP/64
- Microsoft Windows Server 2003
- Microsoft Windows 7 and Windows 2008 Servers (32 and 64 bit)
- Intel x86
- AMD 64
- Minimum memory requirements are related to image size and necessary buffers
- Recommended hard drive capacity is 40GB+
- Recommended memory capacity is 512MB
Step-by-step tutorial on PDF to TIFF conversion with SnowBatch
Alternative Snowbound Products to Satisfy Your Requirements If you are looking for developer tools that will enable you to incorporate code directly into your application, read about our award-winning RasterMaster imaging toolkits which deliver over 140+ features and functions. Developers depend on our SDK to add reliable and fast image conversion and document conversion as well as display functionality to their application.