VirtualViewer® — HTML5 Document Viewer Online Demo
We invite you to explore VirtualViewer HTML5 document viewer, our true Zero Footprint, universal document and image viewing solution. You can test drive its viewing and annotation functionality immediately with our online demo complete with test documents. After you’ve experienced VirtualViewer HTML5 document viewer from our Website, you can request a full trial version to install and configure to meet your needs. Our HTML5 document viewer is available for either Java or .NET.
- User Interface: See page 4 of the demo document (embedded in the viewer) for a review of the interface icons for the HTML5 document viewer
- Annotations: See page 6 of the demo document for tips on creating the Annotations. Please note that for the purposes of this demonstration annotation saving has been disabled. Once you move to another page in the document, any annotations you created will be deleted
- Reset the viewer: In the rare case where the viewer needs to be reset select CTRL+F5 to refresh the viewer.
- Quick Reference for the HTML5 Online Demo
- Note: IE9 users with the MS patch from 11/13/12 may experience missing pages in some scenarios.
Also, please try our Java Applet Demo and experience our cross-platform Java document viewer and image viewer.
We Value Your Feedback
We would love to hear how either VirtualViewer Demo for HTML5 document viewer or Java document viewer performed in terms of:
- Ease of Use
- File Format Support
Please take a moment and share your feedback
See a comprehensive list of VirtualViewer® Configurations
Request a configurable trial version of the VirtualViewer HTML5 document viewer