DWGSnowbound’s solutions provide robust viewing and conversion solutions for DWG. Engineers, architects, designers and others who work with two and three dimensional design data and metadata use our solutions to ensure rapid access for viewing and to convert files for archiving.
Snowbound's DWG Solutions
DWG Viewing and Conversion Solutions:
- RasterMaster® Conversion SDK provides document imaging functionality enabling developers to build important features into their applications such as document viewing, conversion, annotation, redaction and manipulation. It supports numerous document and image formats across a variety of platforms. DWG is available in Java and .NET.
- VirtualViewer® HTML5 viewer enables you to view, convert, annotate, redact and print DWG files through a standard Web browser. Because our viewer is developed from our robust imaging SDK, the viewer family supports all of the file formats offered in our library. VirtualViewer® HTML5 offers you the ability to view multiple document and image formats, including DWG, through a universal viewer. DWG is available in both Java and .NET.
What Is DWG?
DWG is a binary file format used for storing two and three dimensional design data and metadata. It is used for computer-aided design (CAD), a technology employed in drafting, technical drawing, engineering, architecture and other industries that use blueprints, symbols and/or highly detailed graphic images to convey information.
Avoid surprises and delays. Snowbound Software recommends that, as part of your evaluation process, you test your own sample documents against our products. Though we've been in the document business for almost 20 years, modifications to document formats occur from time to time. Often they don't conform to specifications, but you may find it important to work with them. Snowbound, unlike most of our competitors, develops it own technology. If in the rare case you come across a problem or non-conforming document or image, we can often quickly fix it.
- PR— Snowbound Introduces HTML5 Web-Based Viewing for CAD Documents
- Learn More— DWG Conversion SDK
- Learn More— DWG HTML5 Viewer
- Learn More—Shovel Ready Solutions