DWGSnowbound’s solutions provide robust viewing and conversion solutions for DWG. Engineers, architects, designers and others who work with two and three dimensional design data and metadata use our solutions to ensure rapid access for viewing and to convert files for archiving.
Snowbound's DWG Solutions
DWG Viewing Solutions:
- VirtualViewer® HTML5 viewer enables you to view, convert, annotate, redact and print DWG files through any web browser. With the addition of DWG Layer and xref support, users can easily access the DWG files created by CAD applications such as drawings and blueprints, as well as interact with the layers within those files individually. The user can decide which of those layers to view and which to take out of view, allowing for a streamlined review process where the user is only seeing the information they need and nothing else. DWG is available in both Java and .NET.
DWG Conversion Solutions:
- RasterMaster® Conversion SDK provides document imaging functionality enabling developers to build important features into their applications such as document viewing, conversion, annotation, redaction and manipulation. It supports numerous document and image formats across a variety of platforms. DWG is available in Java and .NET.
What Is DWG?
DWG is a binary file format used for storing two and three dimensional design data and metadata. It is used for computer-aided design (CAD), a technology employed in drafting, technical drawing, engineering, architecture and other industries that use blueprints, symbols and/or highly detailed graphic images to convey information.
Avoid surprises and delays. Snowbound Software recommends that, as part of your evaluation process, you test your own sample documents against our products. Though we've been in the document business for almost 20 years, modifications to document formats occur from time to time. Often they don't conform to specifications, but you may find it important to work with them. Snowbound, unlike most of our competitors, develops it own technology. If in the rare case you come across a problem or non-conforming document or image, we can often quickly fix it.
- PR— Snowbound Adds DWG Layer & xref Support
- PR— Snowbound Introduces HTML5 Web-Based Viewing for CAD Documents
- Learn More— DWG Conversion SDK
- Learn More— DWG HTML5 Viewer
- Learn More—Shovel Ready Solutions