Snowbound creates powerful imaging solutions that enable you to view, annotate, and convert Microsoft Excel documents without relying on Microsoft Office.
Snowbound's Solutions Now Process MS Office Documents 6x Faster
Snowbound has made upgrades which allow users to view, convert, and manage Microsoft Office documents—including Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint-at increased speeds. Benchmark testing showed that the viewer now loads these documents six or more times faster than before. Click here to read the full press release.
Excel Viewing, Conversion, and Text Extraction
- VirtualViewer® HTML5 document viewer, delivers high-speed viewing capabilities for users and provides the ability to not only view but also convert, annotate, redact and print MS Excel worksheets through a standard Web browser. VirtualViewer® makes it easy to view and distribute Excel files over the web and eliminates the need for users to have Microsoft Office installed on their computer. It is available in Java and .NET.
- RasterMaster® Conversion SDK allows developers to build viewing, conversion and over 140 other expert imaging functions securely into your custom applications to support the Excel format. Converting Excel files is handled directly by RasterMaster® without invoking a print driver or another external application giving you fast and accurate results. The files can be converted to any format supported by the RasterMaster library.
Data Extraction From Excel Worksheets
One of RasterMaster’s powerful features is the ability to extract data from Excel worksheets. This gives you the flexibility to create time-saving content aggregation tools. Now you can streamline your database population efforts by leveraging the batch extraction capability.
VirtualViewer® HTML5 allows you to extract data from Excel worksheets through the viewer as needed.
What is MS Excel?
Microsoft Excel is a common spreadsheet application for creating and editing documents with structured data. This application is part of a suite of products that handle different document formats.
Avoid surprises and delays. Snowbound Software recommends that, as part of your evaluation process, you test your own sample documents against our products. Though we've been in the document business for almost 20 years, modifications to document formats occur from time to time. Often they don't conform to specifications, but you may find it important to work with them. Snowbound, unlike most of our competitors, develops it own technology. If in the rare case you come across a problem or non-conforming document or image, we can often quickly fix it.
- PR— Faster HTML5 Document Viewer, New Features
- PR— Page Manipulations and Search Enhancements Added to HTML5 Viewer
- PR— Enhanced HTML5 Viewer Simplifies Case Workflow and Increases Performance
- Learn More— Excel Conversion SDK
- Learn More— Excel HTML5 Document Viewer
- Tech Tip— Processing and Save All Worksheets in an Excel Document
Our MS Office Bundle
MS Excel is available as part of our Microsoft Office package. This package includes support for .doc, .docx, .xls, .xlsx, .ppt, .pptx, .rtf, .msg and .eml files. We also offer a package for Open Document Formats (ODF) that provides support for .ODT, .ODS, and .ODP. The ODF bundle is only available as an additional option to our Microsoft Office bundle. It is not available for purchase individually.