RasterMaster® Windows — Viewing and Conversion SDK
Available as 64-bit .NET and DLL Libraries for Windows/ 64 and Java
RasterMaster for Windows is the most powerful Imaging and Conversion SDK, toolkit, and library in the industry. Built on over 25 years of imaging expertise, RasterMaster is The Smarter Imaging and Conversion SDK that will empower you to develop applications and solutions incorporating expert imaging capabilities.
Backed by our comprehensive support programs, our Windows imaging SDK, toolkit, and library:
- Includes dozens of sample projects in C# and Visual Basic for Visual Studio 201 and Visual Studio 2008, MORE DETAILS
- Is available as either DLL, ActiveX, or .NET
- Delivers top performance and speed for your application
- Supports numerous popular document and image formats including ABIC, AFP, DWG, JBIG, JPEG, MS Word, MO:DCA, PCL, PDF, and TIFF
- Provides over 140 expert imaging features and functions including: viewing, conversion, manipulation, annotation, printing, and saving
- Offers a consistent API across all platforms. The API has remained backwards compatible since 1996, making it plug and play for customers when upgrading to newer versions.*
- Price: $2500 and up + Distribution Licensing
- The RasterMaster API supports Accusoft’s ImageGear API. Customers using ImageGear can easily migrate to RasterMaster while preserving their programming investment.
Please contact us for more information. In order to help you test the functionality of RasterMaster for Windows, demo applications built with our Imaging SDK are available on request: SnowView, a sample image and document viewer is included with your Windows Imaging SDK evaluation. SnowBatch, our powerful batch conversion program is available upon request.