Easy access to patient records is critical for everyone— the medical staff, billing departments, insurance companies, and the patients. Snowbound’s viewing technology enables providers to enhance the level of patient care by providing fast, effective access to all electronic records regardless of the end-users physical location.
- Access virtually any electronic record through the Web – VirtualViewer® retrieves and renders virtually all of your patient records directly through your web browser, providing immediate access to doctors orders, prescription information, medical reports, imaging films and more.
- Compatible with both existing systems or as part of a new implementation — VirtualViewer® enables easy bolt on technology to extend the usability and investment of existing systems and/or can be transferred to new systems as they come on line.
- Provides secure image viewing — Our unique design prevents unauthorized access to confidential patient information.
- Meet business requirements and user role --Easily configure VirtualViewer’s User Interface (UI) to support individual user roles. The viewer can also be embedded directly into your web application to meet your workflow requirements.
- Eliminate installation challenges for third-parties – Since VirtualViewer® operates through a web browser, it eliminates certificate issues as well as the need to download any application to the client. This makes sharing information with parties outside of your department easy.
- Supports numerous document and image formats — Including ABIC, AFP, DICOM, JBIG, JPEG, MS Word, PCL, PDF, TIFF, and more.
"Now with our updated EMR viewing system developed with Snowbound’s RasterMaster SDK, clinicians can reach a patient account, compiled from multiple data sources, with a single click - a streamlined seamless process to system users now.” - Patrick Neece, Chief Information Officer, Jefferson Regional Medical Center