I am proud to say that Snowbound continues the fight against tree harvesting for the purpose of manufacturing paper for business documents. Numerous business processes—including mortgages, insurance claims, banking transactions, medical records and so many more—never see “the light of paper” anymore because we bypass paper as a communications medium. Of course, we are not alone. But every day, by listening to our customers, we develop and produce more ways to avoid the use of paper for your business transactions while making your job easier, faster and cheaper.
So, let’s quickly review what happened in 2018 that can benefit you:
- We continued to enhance VirtualViewer HTML5 with powerful collaboration tools for review and annotation.
- We added document comparison, document merging and OCR.
- We expanded our “document support” with streaming video and significant improvements to our Office formats, as well as CAD.
- We listened to the requests of our OEMs and sophisticated users by adding more VirtualViewer API calls.
- We went through another round of improving mobile support for VirtualViewer.
- We rolled out dramatically increased performance capabilities for our RasterMaster SDK and VirtualViewer for Office documents and text, addressing the needs of customers with monster documents.
- We bolstered our support department to provide more individualized attention to our customers.
- We made great strides in our collaboration with Alfresco, IBM and Pegasystems to make it easier for our customers to integrate our products with theirs.
- And much more…
We learn by listening to our customers, as we have for the last 22 years. It can’t all happen at once, but no one can beat the capabilities and the performance we offer. You can depend on us and our products…and you’ll be saving the rainforests.
Thank you to all of our wonderful customers and partners for your continued support. We could not have done this without you. We look forward to working with you in the new year. Here’s to a great 2019!