The latest release of RasterMaster for Java, v20.0, is now available. This release includes major performance enhancements and bug fixes, including a new document model that enhances speed and performance by significantly reducing processing and load time for large documents.
- The new document-oriented API for MS Office documents saves document state information, which greatly reduces processing time of subsequent pages and results in significant performance improvements.
Exception-Based Error Handling
- RasterMaster v20.0’s new document model includes improved, exception-based error handling that makes it easier and more seamless for developers to process errors.
- Read Full Release Notes – Access more detailed information about the features and bug fixes in v20.0.
- Download Latest RasterMaster – Request an evaluation to test out the latest version.
- Read the Manuals – Get information and samples to help you get up and running quickly
- Watch RasterMaster Video – A short video showcasing the functionality of the SDK.
- Release Notifications RSS Feed
- Release Notifications Twitter account
RasterMaster v.20.0 for .NET will be out later in the year.
Thank you for relying on Snowbound for all your document viewing and conversion needs.
Erick Bolden, Support Manager