RasterMaster v20.6 is now available. This release includes improved thread interruption capabilities for PDFs, support for email attachments, and the ability to retrieve Exchangeable Image File Format (EXIF) metadata from JPEG images.
- Thread Interruption for PDF documents. This improvement allows interrupted threads for PDF documents to be safely terminated gracefully without bringing down the server. These kinds of situations may occur with corrupt or very large documents. In that event, other threads will still continue to run, allowing other processes to continue as normal.
- Support for email attachments. RasterMaster now has a method to list and retrieve all of the attachments from an email. This process entails taking the attachments, processing them, and appending/converting them.
- Expanded support for EXIF. Users now have the ability to retrieve Exchangeable Image File Format (EXIF) metadata from JPEG images.
NOTE: Beginning in 2021, we will be moving from a quarterly release schedule to three times per year. This allows us to sync up our RasterMaster and VirtualViewer releases on the same schedule, as well as focus more time and resources on each individual release.
Thank you for relying on Snowbound for all your document viewing and conversion needs.
- Read Full Release Notes – Access more detailed information about the features in v20.6.
- Free Trial Evaluation – Request an evaluation to test out the latest version.
- Read the Manuals – Get information and samples to help you get up and running quickly
- Release Notifications RSS Feed
- Release Notifications Twitter account